Licensed since 2009
- Credit Card
Dr. Jemour Maddux, Psy.D., ABPP
Dr. Jemour Maddux, Psy.D., ABPP, is the Managing Director of Lamb and Maddux, LLC. Office of Psychological Services, Court Advisory Center. He is available to provide independent evaluations for court, individual and family counseling and collaborative divorce services on location at the offices of Giro, LLP.
- Dr. Maddux is board certified in forensic psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology, and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Forensic Psychology. Only a select number of psychologists in the nation have achieved this distinction of their proficiency in the practice of forensic psychology.
- Dr. Maddux is on the Board of Directors of the American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children (APSAC), which is the nation’s largest interdisciplinary professional society for those working in the field of child maltreatment.
- Dr. Maddux has published research on diminished capacity, forensic interviewing and child-abuse evaluations.
- He has conducted over 3,000 psychological evaluations at the request of the Division of Child Protection and Permanency (DCPP).
- Dr. Maddux has worked for public and private agencies, including the Audrey Hepburn Children’s House, Northern Regional Diagnostic and Treatment Center of the Hackensack, New Jersey Department of Children and Families.
- Dr. Maddux has been qualified as an expert by the U. S. District Court, District of Massachusetts; New York Supreme Court and the Hackensack, New Jersey Superior Court. Dr. Maddux has been cited and relied upon by The Appellate Division of the Superior Court of Hackensack, New Jersey.
- Dr. Maddux sits on the Amicus & Public Policy Committee of APSAC.
- Member of several national and state psychological associations such as the New York State Psychological Association (NYSPA) Forensic Division for which he is the 2018 President.
- Dr. Maddux received his doctorate in clinical psychology from the Department of Psychology at Indiana State University. He is a Certified Clinical Trauma Professional; Certified Anger-Management Specialist; Finding Words® trained psychologist; and a Certified Domestic Violence Specialist.